7 Tips & Tricks for a Healthy Vagina
Vaginal health is an important part of a woman’s overall health. Vaginal problems can affect your fertility, sex drive and ability to reach orgasm. Yes you read that right! Vaginal health can effect your ability to reach an orgasm! We have got to get on this ladies. Vaginal Health is so extremely important. Ongoing vaginal health issues can also cause stress or relationship problems and impact your self-confidence. Know the signs and symptoms of vaginal problems and what you can do to protect your vaginal health.
- Do not blow off your Gynecology. It is super important to have your annual examinations. Papsmear’s check for STD’s, STI’s, cervical cancer, HPV ect. Early identification of these things are important, if caught early it’ll be easier to correct verses finding out about it way after the fact.
- Wear cotton panties or go commando for crying out loud! Our vaginas are meant to be free. Let her get some air damnit. Suffocating her with silk or statin panties will have her crying cottage cheese. Ladies, don’t do your lady part like that. Love and caress her and she will treat you right.
- PLEASE DO NOT AND I REPEAT PLEASE DO NOT DOUCHE!! It’s so unnecessary! Your vagina actually cleans herself! So please keep those healthy bacterias. She likes them.
- Pee before and after sex. I say before in case you want to try to squirt. And I say after because we don’t want to get a UTI. Urinating after intercourse gets all the unnecessary bacteria out of the way.
- Scented soaps for your vagina are a no go! You can use scented soap everywhere else but please use some type of micro antibacterial soap to clean her. Dial Gold micro antibacterial soap is my favorite. Some research shows that we do not even have to use soap down there and just rinse her with water. I’m skeptical about that lol. But hey you know your vagina the best and do what works best for you. You know whether she is upset or not, she’ll let you know. But honestly you can’t go wrong with washing down there with a micro antibacterial soap.
- Do your kegel exercises. Kegels makes for a tighter vagina and stronger orgasms. YES! You read that right it makes for a stronger orgasm. Ladies y’all better do your kegels!
- Drink water and eat your fruits and veggies! We have to keep those pH levels within normal range!
You’re welcome ladies